- Have a large group that you can’t get all together for a scheduled class?
Consider arranging a private class! If you can get 8-10 friends and/or family members together, we can put together a fun–and delicious!–experience for you. E-mail or call the store for details! Looking for an ultra private experience in your home? Some of our instructors do in-home classes. We can put you together with a great instructor.
- What if I want to give a gift of a cooking class at All Through The House?
That’s easy! Purchase a gift card for your special someone and let them pick their class. Two things you should know, though….1. Classes fill quickly! Tell your recipient not to delay and register as soon as possible after they decide. and 2. Gift cards don’t expire…they retain their value until they are used for classes or merchandise. So if your recipient is unable to get into their first choice class, they can hold onto it until they can get into another class they really want! (or go shopping at All Through The House!)
To register, please call 608-877-9403
We cannot accept e-mail registration requests.
- Class fees must be paid at registration. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express and personal checks. All registrations will be confirmed with your receipt by mail. If registering with a check, we will hold the space for 3 days, and confirm when the check is received.
- All evening classes start promptly at 6:30pm and run approximately 2-2.5 hours. Please allow flexibility to accommodate classes running over the scheduled time.
- Lunchtime classes are scheduled for 11:30pm and run about 2-2.5 hours.
- Waiting lists are taken when a class is full. Waiting lists are typically used if students drop out. If there are enough people are on a waiting list for a class, we will pursue a second class with the instructor.
- Students of legal age will be offered a sampling of wine if desired during most classes. You cannot bring in your own wine for class.
- Please note that food sample sizes will vary from class to class. Eating before coming to class is at your discretion.
- Students receive a 15% discount the evening of the class on any regular priced merchandise, and 10% off on any food, wine or sale priced items.
- If you need to cancel a class, we require 72 hours notice for a refund. No exceptions. You may send someone in your place, please let us know.
- All Through The House reserves the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment or emergencies. In the winter, weather may play a part in a cancellation. We will try to reschedule, or offer a refund or credit for a future class.
- If a class is full, be sure to leave your name with us on the waiting list! If enough people are on the wait list, we will pursue a second class!